Monday, February 11, 2013

Advertising

    Recently, while helping Justin Thompson on his nature blog, I started to think about how to get it out and open on the internet besides just having a blog and it really got me thinking into every way to advertise a blog like that, who would like it, who would spread it around even more and it made me realize how much advertising I see just while trying to figure out how better to advertise his blog. Every website and forum I went to were covered in ads in every single previously unoccupied space and I figured out that I don't see them anymore, like I pay no attention at all to any ads on any website which brought me to the question of why companies spend billions of dollars advertising a product when the majority of people have almost entirely blocked it out of their minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment