Monday, February 18, 2013

I am here

    I think that so far in this grading period I have really learned that you have to actually work and put effort into achieving your goals, before this year I had always made goals but I never had really put time and energy directly focused towards achieving them and I'm learning very quickly that it takes focused effort and motivation to actually work towards accomplishing your goals quickly. The goals that I have set for myself include organizing and starting my senior project as well as making the varsity tennis team and maintaining good grades and improving my attendance. I have made the varsity tennis team, my senior project is off to a good start, and I am getting better as far as attendance goes, but I feel that my grades are lower than I would like and this grading period is really teaching me how hard it is to balance everything in your life and that if you don't work hard enough, something is going to fall through the cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment