Monday, August 13, 2012

       The reason that I have decided to challenge myself by taking this course is because I enjoy having a challenge and I loved the sophomore year class a lot. I love to read about knew and exciting things and am welcoming the challenge that this course provides into my daily life. I can't wait to achieve the goals that I am setting myself which include becoming a better and more fluid writer as well as taking something out of the class that will help me in future life which I am sure will not be very difficult.
       I am excited to start this new year with new classmates and new challenges. I feel slight apprehension about whether I am getting myself in over my head, but I believe in my capabilities and look forward to experiencing this class to its fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment