Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week One

1.)  I feel that internet access may become an issue on short notice assignments as I spend half of my time at my Dad's house and he doesn't have internet or a reliable computer. However, I do have a smart phone so that should help me to keep caught up on the blog and to do any assignments that don't actually require printing.

2.) I think the best ever learning experience that I had was while I visited colleges just a few months ago. I learned so much about relevant information to my life and I think my interest in what they were saying was a large part of why I enjoyed listening and learning as much as I did. It was a learning experience that I had never really had in a classroom before, it was a feeling of enthusiasm in what I was doing that led to my excitement and heightened learning rate.

3.) I am most excited to further myself as both a student and as a person because the amount of work that I will need to stay on top of will teach me life lessons in avoiding procrastination as well as staying focused, it will also help to make me a better writer and learner from the sheer amount of work I will have completed by the end of the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment